Spent money for one month of premium and got no matches. That’s fine but what is not ok is the the fact that the “like” list keeps repeating the same profiles to trick you into thinking it is longer than it actually is. I also got a “like” the very day my premium subscription ran out. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- As a human, you must have felt insecure, Social Relationships, anxious, afraid, and insecure , right0 Shares
- Toxic Relationship Everyone wants to have a love story full of love. However, sometimes reality says0 Shares
- Possessive In Relationship Starting from jealousy and fear of losing. Gradually turning into restrai0 Shares
- Dating May Resemble In 2021. However, its memory will most likely rebound in the years to come. This0 Shares
- A first date can go from very good to bad, going through Matching Profile Pictures a whole group of0 Shares