Germans Love for Nature travel and spend time in nature. Fortunately, the nature in Germany is very picturesque, and to get out of the city you do not need to travel long and far.
The love for nature among the Germans originates in childhood. Many spent their childhood and youth in small towns or villages EliteSingles.com review surrounded by forests and fields. For this reason, having moved to a big city, many adults already feel especially attached to nature and spend their free time, and sometimes a whole vacation, in nature.
A special pastime in nature and one of the favorite hobbies of the Germans is wandern (English hike), which means walking in nature, hiking, hiking, hiking. Unfortunately, there is no analogue to this word in Russian, so only an adapted translation is possible. Die Wanderung (eng. hike) – hiking, walking; der Wanderer (English hiker) – traveler, tourist (on foot); die Wanderlust (English wanderlust)
A Passion For Travel.
“Wandern” are long or short walks, with or without a specific route. Hiking has become widespread in Germany. There are two good reasons for this: maintaining a healthy lifestyle and the relative cheapness of such a hobby 🙂 Almost every locality has its own “routes”, accompanied by a detailed description and signs, and clubs, hiking associations Tubit (der Wanderverein). Families go hiking with friends and even with small children. There are about 200,000 kilometers of hiking trails across Germany.
Every lover of nature walks (ein Wanderer) has special clothes and shoes: die Wanderklamotten und die Wanderschuhe / die Wanderstiefel.
Germans travel a lot within their own country. Favorite regions for nature lovers are Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.
Love for Nature
Love for nature for the Germans is not only walking and admiring the beauty of the landscape, but also protecting the natural wealth of their homeland. Caring for nature in Germany begins with strict legislation and ends with the personal consciousness and responsibility of each individual member of society. The last statement is easiest to explain with the help of the well-known statement to all of us: “it is clean where they do not litter.” The Germans are very responsible not only to comply with the law, but also personally try to live in harmony with the world around them.
Here are just a few of the many possible examples:
- The vehicle tax, levied on vehicle owners, provides part of the funding for environmental protection measures.
- It happens that the favorite hiking trails are closed for a certain time, due to the fact that it is the breeding time for the animal species living in this area. Tourists should not scare shy forest dwellers.
- Ecotourism and so-called “sustainable travel” (nachhaltiger Tourismus) are becoming increasingly popular (1). The main idea: a person must exist, as well as relax, in harmony with nature, without polluting or destroying it.
- In tourist regions, a resort fee is charged DateMyAge.com to develop the region’s infrastructure and preserve natural diversity.
- It is strictly forbidden to burn fires in the forests. You can have a picnic and make a fire in nature only in a specially designated place.
RELATED ARTICLE: 10 Classic Movies To Help Singles Get Through This Lonely Christmas
- Typical for the Germans is a special attention to everyday events and possible consequences for the outside world. In this regard, another example of caring for animal diversity. In Germany, there is a discussion about imposing a tax on owners of pet cats. Note that in Germany there is already a tax for dog owners. The proceeds from this tax are use to develop. Urban infrastructure: in cities you can often find small containers with black bags that are design for cleaning. Owners are require to clean up after their pets. The possibility of imposing a tax on owners of domestic cats has other reasons. Than maintaining cleanliness on the streets of cities. Many owners let their cats roam freely outside. Cats are small predators, and they prey not only on mice. But also on birds. Thus, species diversity of birds is threatened. In order to support and preserve the bird population in. The country, discussions are underway on the possibility of introducing a tax for cat owners.